Founder of BASIX
About the Instructor
Joe Hamgeri started Joe Hamgeri Consulting, a financial consulting company that offers CFO services and business coaching. Joe has mentored over 100 business owners on everything from how to register their business to tax planning to scaling for their businesses for growth.
Joe lives in Indianapolis and works with clients across the U.S.
This business training is for every entrepreneur and small business owner who wants to master the essentials and run their business the smart way. This training covers registering businesses, how to choose an LLC vs a different kind of entity, legal implications, everything you need to know about taxes for business, how to set up your business in a way that works for you, how to price, market, and sell yourself your services, how to pay yourself, how to hire employees, and time-saving tools that will put your business at the top of its game.
- 1A – Choosing your business name
- 1B-1 – Choosing your business type // Single Owner
- 1B-2 – Choosing your business type // Multiple Owners
- 1C – Registering your business with your state
- 1D – Getting a business tax ID (aka EIN)
- 1E – Do I need an operating agreement?
- 1F – Opening up a business bank account
- 3A – Mileage, auto & cell phone expenses
- 3B – Typical business expenses (legal, accounting, contractors, etc)
- 3C – Bad Debts
- 3D – Meals & entertainment
- 3E – Travel
- 3F – Large Purchases & Depreciation
- 3G – Charitable Contributions
- 3H – Education, Training & Conferences
- 3I – Contractors
- 3J – Interest Expense
- 3K – Office rent & home offices